1. I am writing for a replacement of the dictionary included.
2. Would you please correct your shipment by sending the order No. 2530 by the first available vessel?
3. It would be highly appreciated if you could look into the personal computers, which should have reached our destination two weeks ago.
4. We feel it necessary to inform you that your last delivery of our order is not up to the usual standard.
5. Upon inspection, it was found that the total content had been short-delivered by 1.5 tons.
6. On comparing the goods received with the sample supplied, we were sorry to notice the great differences in the designs of the machines.
7. After having the boxes examined we found that they were not strong enough for long distance delivery.
8. It is regrettable to see that the chemical content of Item 022 is not up to the percentage contracted.
9. There is a discrepancy in colors between the received materials and the samples.
10. While placing our order we emphasized that any delay in delivery would definitely add to the cost of the goods. That is why we have to raise a claim on refunds for the loss incurred.