外贸英语

当前位置/ 首页/ 外贸外语/外贸英语/ 正文

CN176推荐英汉对照國際貿易常用缩写语

國際貿易

里面有74个常用句子,希望做外贸的朋友能熟悉下!

如果你有更好的英语资料,请告诉我QQ:494245660

如果你想和我们外贸CN176的朋友交流,请加入我们的群.

不说废话了,大家看句子吧!

、英汉对照國際貿易常用缩写语     

1Excuse me, are you Mr. Brown from Paris?   

请问,您是从巴黎来的布朗先生吗?   

2I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.   

我在中国机械进出口总公司工作。   

3I have been assigned to negotiate business with you.  

公司委派我和你们具体洽谈业务。   

4Im the manager of the China Textiles Import and Export Corporation.   

我是中国纺织品进出口总公司的经理。   

5You may take a rest today and well talk about our business tomorrow.   

今天您先休息休息,业务的事明天再谈。   

6If there is an opportunity, wed like to see your manager.   

如果有机会,我们想见一见你们总经理。   

7Our manager would like to invite you to dinner this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.   

今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。   

8Our company mainly deals in Chinese arts and crafts.   

我们公司主要经营工艺品。   

9You can talk the business over Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.   

具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的先生洽谈。   

10Lets hope for good cooperation between us.   

希望我们能很好的合作。   

11I wish you all brisk business and continued development in our business dealing!   

祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!   

12We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefits, as well as exchange of needed goods.    

我们坚持平等互利,互通有无的原则。   

13We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade work.   

我们的对外贸易政策是一贯的。   

14We have adopted the usual international practices in our foreign trade work.   

我们在外贸工作中采用了国际上的通用做法。   

15We readjust our price according to the international markets.   我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。   

16May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?   

你们这次来主要想谈哪方面的生意呀?   

17We are very much interested in your hardware.   

我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。   

18This is our inquiry, would you like to have a look?   

这是询价单,请您看一下。   

19We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.   

我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。   

20We d like to know the availability and the conditions of sale of this line.   

我们想了解一下你们在这方面的供货能力和销售条件。   

21Have you read our leaflet?   

我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧。   

22Could you tell me the article number of the product?   

请您把品号告诉我。   

23We are in a position to accept a special order.   

我们可以接受特殊订单。   

24Will you please let us have an idea of your price?   

请您介绍一下您方的价格,好吗?    

25This is our FOB quotation sheet.   

这是我们的F.O.B.价格单。   

26Are the prices on the list firm offers?   

单上的价格是实盘吗?   

27All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.   

单中的所有价格以我方最后确认为准。   

28Our offer remains open for 3 days.   

我们的价格3天有效。   

29All these articles are our best selling lines.   

这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

30If your price is favorable, we can place an order right away.   

如果按这个价格买进,我们可以马上订货。     

31Our price is highly competitive.   

我方价格极有竞争性。   

32This is our latest price list.   

这是我们的最新价格单。   

33Id like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.   

希望你们报一个C.I.F.旧金山的最低价。   

34Can you give us an indication of your price?   

请你们先提出一个估计价格吧。   

35The price this commodity is $400 per piece C.I.F. San Francisco.   

这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是400美元一台。   

36Is this your C.I.F. quotation?   

你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?     

37It is difficult for us sell the goods, as your price is so high.  

你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。  

38It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. 

如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。  

39Our price is reasonable compared with that in the international market.  

我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。  

40Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.  

你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。  

41Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.  

从质量方面考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。  

42Our products are of high quality.  

我们的产品质量好。  

43Our products can stand competition.  

我们的产品是有竞争力的。  

44I dont think the end user would accept your price.  

客户很难接受你们的价格。   

45In order to conclude the business, we may make some concessions.  

为了成交,我们可以作些让步。  

46We are prepared to make a 2% reduction if your order is big enough.  

如果你们订货数量大,我们准备减价2%  

47In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price.  

为了达成交易,我们接受你方的价格。  

48What do your think of your price?  

您觉得你们的报价怎么样?  

49I am afraid your price is quite high.  

我觉得你们的价格比较高。  

50I m afraid we can t accept your price.  

我们无法接受你方的还盘。           

51At present the supply of this commodity exceeds the demand.

目前这种商品是供过于求。  

52This is our lowest quotation. I m afraid we can t go any further.  

这是我方的最低报价,不能再让了。  

53We may accept your price only if you can make an earlier shipment.  

如果您们答应提前交货,我们可以接受你方的价格。  

54How many do you intend to order?  

这种产品你们想订多少?  

55We want to order 800 cases.  

我们想订800箱。  

56The most we can offer you at present is 500 cases.  

目前我们最多只能报500箱。  

57I suggest you buy this product.&nb sp; 

我建议你们购买这种商品。  

58The supply position of this product is better.  

这种商品的供应情况好一些。  

59The minimum quantity of an order for the goods is 500 cases.  

这种产品的起订量是500箱。  

60What do you think of the terms of payment?  

关于付款条件,你们还有什么意见?  

51We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.  

我们希望你们接受D/P付款方式。  

62We are thinking of payment by D/A  

我们准备用D/A付款方式   

63We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents. 

我们采用不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据结汇付款方式。  

64I wonder if you will accept D/P?  

你们能不能接受付款交单。  

65For large orders, we insist on payment by L/C.  

对于金额大的订货,我们要求开信用证  

66An irrevocable L/C gives your exports the protection of a bankers guarantee.  

不可撤消的信用证给出口商增加了银行的担保。  

67Your L/C must reach us 30 days before delivery.  

你们一定要在交货期前30天把信用证开达我方。  

68The L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.  

付款用信用证,在交货前15天到20天期间由买方开出。  

69We would prefer yo u to pay for imports in RMB.  

我们希望你们最好用人民币支付。  

70The L/C remain valid for 15 days from the date of shipment.  

信用证应在装船后15天内有效。  

71This same method applies to all the other three shipments   

其他3批货也照此办理。   

72You should produce a similar Letter of Guarantee jointly signed by two banks.   

你方应该提交有两家银行签署的保证函。   

73You will have to open the L/C one month before the time you want the goods to be delivered.   

在交货期前1个月,你方必须开立信用证。   

74Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly? 

你们能不能再提前—点交货呢?   

----这里可以把上面的文章进行DOC下载,希望

欢迎关注我们的微信公众号

微信公众号